Monday, October 30, 2006

Picksies

Just wanted to let you all know that I went 6-1 in my picks (see below) for the week. Why, oh why, did I take South Carolina in the parlay after taking Tennessee on the bloggah? About as smart as my decision to switch to Red Bull and Vodka at 10:00 because I needed a "pick me up". If a "pick me up" is defined by vomiting uncontrollably for 20 minutes...then a "pick me up" is what I got.

Saturday night I said that I was proud of our team at least 1,200 times. And I still mean it. No way am I going to go into a "bullet point" presentation of what went wrong/what went right. I'm just going to say that this team showed me a lot of balls in this loss. Unfortunately, they also showed me a lot of dropped balls too...Ouch...that's not right.

Hard to explain why I'm proud considering we played a sloppy game...but I just am. Let's leave it at that.

That's all for now. If I write more or think more about UGA, I'll probably start to cry and vomit (or cromit).

1 comment:

Josh M. said...

Instead of thinkin' 'bout UGA, you can think of that $10 you owe me. Oh, sweet Hamilton, sweet, sweet Hamilton.

Good ol' Rocky Top.