Friday, October 13, 2006

College Picks...kinda

Okay. I have been crazy busy between preparing food last night for this weekend and writing a Herald article. Plus, I have a "job" that takes up 2-5% of my time. So, I didn't have time to do my college picks, yet my desire to entertain the readers remained. I knew I had to so SOMETHING, so below are some pictures that motivate me when I'm feeling blue. Enjoy. See my picks at the bottom...
























Navy (-3) vs. Rutgers. I like boats.
Bama (-14.5) vs. Ole Miss. I like tissues.
UGA (13.5) vs. Vandy. I like Dawgs.
Ohio State (-14) at Michigan State. I like shortcuts.
LSU (-26) vs. Kentucky. I like Mummys.
Michigan (-5.5) at Penn State. I like rain.
Va Tech (-3) at Boston College. I like picking games that happened Thursday.

No comments: