Thursday, October 12, 2006

Double A


These interviews with UGA players always KILL ME. Check out some of the most recent interview with Asher Allen (who was actually coached by our friend Steve "90% mental, 9% will, .5% heart, .5% mustard sauce" Craft). Here's a few of the quotes...



Q: Who was your favorite teacher in high school and what was your favorite subject?
A: My favorite teacher was Mrs. Walters, a Spanish teacher who is now at Parkview High School. I had her all three years and she helped me a whole lot. She was tough but she'd ease up on me every once in a while.

HAHAHAHA...TAKE THAT COACH CRAFT!!!!

Q: What TV do you watch you don't want anybody to know about?
A: I'm not ashamed. I watch "SpongeBob." I'm a cartoon kind of guy.
Q: What's your favorite movie of all time?
A: My favorite movie ever has to be "Aladdin."
Q: So he'd qualify as your favorite Disney character?
A: Yeah, Aladdin.

Q: Who is your favorite Tailgater?
A: The dude that was on the front page of the AJC. Screw all those Matt Tovrog haters.

Ok, I made up that last line. Or...did I???

Has their ever been a show that has better previews than The Nine on ABC? The past two weeks when this preview would come on during "LOST", I continually told myself that nothing, not even a Tereshinski break dance, would make me miss this show. Then, come 10:15, I always find myself zoning out and wondering why all the girls of Laguna Beach find Cameron so desirable. The guy's like a Tereshinski pass (he doesn't have a lot behind him).

So there's my bloggy for the day. A weird interview with Asher Allen, a great headshot of Coach Craft, and two HORRIBLE Tereshinski references.

No comments: