Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Blog Maiden Voyage



This is me. I'm a transplant to Atlanta (who isn't that lives here). Please excuse the picture. I don't have too many "saved" so I'm posting whats I gots.

The beer shown is Old Style which I highly recommend. It's brewed in Milwaukee but is considered "Chicago's beer". A more classic case of irony there isn't.

I don't know how to say this is a link to my favorite site and when you clicked on those words it takes you to espn.com or whatever. Hewp pwease (that's my baby talk. Get used to it).

I look forward to sharing my thoughts on movies, shows, sports, and maybe a brief political spat, and the latest and greatest in the world of grapes. This blog will most likely be extremely laid back not a lot to be taken seriously unless you take it seriously.

Pasqua bye bye

No comments: