Friday, September 22, 2006

It's time to slightly rock...


Cause we're bloggin'! I can't even begin to tell you how illiterate Pasqua and are when it comes to these internets. But dangit, we're gonna try....

I have spent the last 23 sleepless hours attempting to figure out how to work this blog and at some point between 4am and a rage-induced blackout, I figured out how to do this. Is it the best choice for my first link as a blogger? Probably not. Does it add anything useful or fulfilling to life in general? Maybe. Is it appropriate? No. Wait...what are we talking about again?

The point is that Pasqua and I are off and running with this blog. We invite you to come here for our take on movies, music, sports, life, love, and soup. It should be fun and maybe one day I'll even figure out how to post a picture....as obviously my first attempt failed.

No comments: