Thursday, January 25, 2007

Champ Bailey, Boss Bailey. It ends there.

UGA has lost out on the Allen Bailey Sweepstakes. This 1/2 man 1/2 beast will be committing to Alabama, Florida, or Miami. I, for one, am rooting for the Canes. What a fine program that Miami is and Bailey is the kind of kid that can turn it around (gulp). GET OUT OF THE SEC IF YOU'RE NOT COMING TO UGA, YA ISLAND MAN!!!

LUCKILY, we signed our 6th recruit for 2008. You heard it here first; when the recruiting class rankings for 2008 come out, UGA will be #1. No question.

Thanks to the Meim-ster for discussing Keane with me. The result of our discussion? Two "um...idunno's". But we sure did like it.

Huge, I'm talking HEEEYYYUUUGE win for UGA last night. If you didn't watch it, you missed one of the most entertaining games we've played. We've never played such a high paced game (seriously I thought Bliss was going to hurl every time he was in the game...which only came in 90 second increments), stage such an amazing comeback against a prolific team, and turn around a season in one night after such a devastating loss. Rally around this team, my UGA brothers and sisters, we're on the brink of the 64 team tourney!!! I can smell the first round loss now and it smells GOOOOOD.

Great optimistic outlook on UGA by Mark Bradley today. He sees us as a Sweet 16 team...I see us as a team that has a 50/50 shot at beating Kennesaw State Feb. 14. I guess it's just my pessimistic hangover from the football season.


JUMANGIIIII...heeee heeeee. Coach. Sub!!!

No comments: