Thursday, February 15, 2007

Yes Yes YEEEESSSS

Holy crapamolee I love the thought of Opening Day. The void of sports right now is filling me with a painful headache that only subsides whenever I imagine April baseball and the start of the season. If any of the readers of this humble blog finds themselves bored with nothing to do and wants to take in a Braves game but is too much of a loser to have a friend to join...just know that I, too, am a loser and will be glad to be your Huckleberry at Turner for the evening/afternoon. Holler at me.

As a matter of fact, if you ever wanted to meet Pasqua and Stanicek, come on down to Turner Field on March 31st. We'll be in attendance for the final pre-season game between the Braves and Chicago's very own White Sox. I believe Turner Field Media Relations said they'll have booths set up behind home plate for myself and Stanicek where you'll be able to take a picture with us and get an autograph. I can't remember if they said that or told me to get a ticket like everyone else and hung up the phone. If it was the latter, we'll be up in the Top of the Chop drinking $7 beers with the rest of the yutzes in our group.

Since I haven't yet bought all the pre-season baseball magazines, this was the best preview I've read on the upcoming season. I 'm trying to remain open-minded because Stanicek and I are going to break down each division in the coming weeks. On a scale of 1-17, how exciting is everyone for our baseball preview blog posts?

That's all for now...I'm going to be watching Half Nelson tonight and if the movie has the same effect on me that it did for Roeper, I'll probably sit drooling for 2 hours to fully appreciate the performance of "Young Hercules".
"I'd like to thank the Academy"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ryan Gosling was also in the Mickey Mouse Club back in the early 90s, which I watched religiously.