Friday, October 26, 2007

News!

I haven't posted on this blog for quite some time. Not sure why I lost the urge...I guess the thrill was gone (as that crappy blues dude used to say) and it never came back.


I'm making a special guest appearance to congratulate Stanicek on passing the BAR. Sure, the news of his BAR success comes at a horrible time, but I guess there's a silver lining. Now if UGA can somehow pull off a miracle in Jacksonville, it'll probably be a top 5 weekend in his life. So jig like you haven't jigged before boyyo, you deserve it.





Picture this...replace Chris Leak with a picture of Stanicek. Now replace the Championship trophy with the bar exam. Now replace Florida Gator shi* with UGA paraphernalia. Now replace the confetti with beer spraying everywhere. MMM...what a sight. Way to go TK...YOU'RE #1 according to all of us and the BCS (Bar Champtionship Series).

1 comment:

CK, MD said...

It's a good thing Tebow wasn't holding that trophy or else it would be shattered all over the field after he got sacked for like the twentieth time!! Who's with me! Oh yeah!!!